Thursday, November 19, 2015

Oh Robin...

 
 
I really do want to make Robin Ciel but then again that would be a massiv project for me, I've already been going crazy about the differences in the manga and anime. So I really want to do more research before I start making it, so it is a no to the cosplayball.

I love having a cosplay partner or group and so when making one when I know that I don't have anyone, then I often don't see the point in making. For Robin Ciel, Teacher Sebastian, Madam Red or Viscount Druitt would be a lot more fun to have with me... That reminds me, I do have a friend who was interested in Madam Red but I know for sure that she won't be coming to the ball...

So it is still open on what I'll wear at the ball, heck I might put the Robin Ciel that I bought but I prefer to wear something I've made myself and there is plenty of options.

As for Frostbite, it was a piece of cake to get the tickets! Next week I'm going to a job/trainee interview, which is good but also scary that I don't know how much time I'll have to make my cosplay and help L on hers! I might have a week or just a weekend to help her! Plus it takes six hours to get there! That really makes it tight! So tomorrow I'm gonna go check on fabrics for us and maybe some other stuff as well... I just hope that it doesn't rain...

No comments:

Post a Comment