Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Parties's Over

After two Halloween parties it's back to studying... So what did I wear?
For the first party I was Bambi/Bambi's girlfriend/mom/whatever just something cute.


As for the second party the theme was movies so there has been one simple outfit that I have wanted to make and it is Kiki from Kiki's Delivery service! As lazy as I am, I started on the costume a couple of hours before the party so it was quite a hassle but turned up okay, still need a bit fixing...


Too bad the weather sucks right now, it's not really possible to take outside autumn pictures since it has started to snow but somedays it melts away but still daylight is short too... Guess I'll need to come up with other places were to photoshoot this cosplay.

No comments:

Post a Comment