Monday, June 4, 2012

4 days until Desucon

Oh god!!!! So much to do!!!

My wig was a disaster! It didn't fit on my head! And since it has to be tied up, you could se my hair from the back and sides... So I decided to sacrifice my curly blond wig, I'm going to straight it and fix it up for Bishamon.

This is how it looks now, pinned with needles ands stuff together...I do look like a good femme version now that I'm taking a second look at it xD


What still needs fixing is the belt, everything needs to be ironed, the lower part of the yukata needs some fixing, THE WIG NEED TO BE COMPLETELY DONE AND THE PROP!!! I need to draw the octopus for Benten and some other jewelles AND OTHER STUFF!!! So quite a lot....damn it

And looks like I'll only be cosplaying for one day or couple of hours since it's such a problematic one... Maybe something casual on Friday,Sunday and Saturday evening, we'll see.

Oh, why only one shoe? It broke, AGAIN! I need to take the hot gluegun with me and lots of other stuff, just for one cosplay xDD

No comments:

Post a Comment